COVID-19 SAFETY AT THE DUCK
We’re taking COVID-19 and our responsibilities in fighting its spread very seriously at The Duck Inn Pub and Kitchen. Our safety plan, which has been developed in accordance with NSW Health regulations, is designed to minimise the risk of spread occurring at our venue. During peak times we will have a full time Marshall on duty to assist customers in adhering to the rules.
Here’s what we’re doing:
– Compulsory signing in: All customers, staff, and contractors that enter the venue must sign in immediately. We are doing this using an online form that is easily accessible to people via a QR code that is on the bar. Staff are able to assist if customers are having any difficulty with this. Your details will only be used for record keeping and to provide to NSW Health if requested by them for contact tracing.
– People that are sick will be asked to leave: Stay home if you’re feeling unwell!
– Limits on group sizes: Groups are now limited to a maximum of 10 people. There are no exceptions.
– Physical Distancing: Our tables are separated by 1.5 metres. Guests must also distance themselves from other groups.
– Limits on people in each space: Every section of our venue (bistro, moose lounge, bar, beer garden) has a limited numberof customers allowed in it. These are clearly sign posted and monitored.
– Customers must be seated to drink alcohol.
– Extra cleaning: We are doing additional cleaning to make sure every surface is regularly wiped down.
There are a number of other measures that we’re taking as part of the COVID-19 Safety Plan required by the NSW Government. If you have any questions please feel free to ask our staff.